For more information on participating or receiving a copy of the report, fill in your details below:
REC Europe: Alternative Lenders Report 2023
Publishing date: 1 June 2023
REC Europe’s 2023 Alternative Lenders Report will be published on 1st June 2023 in print and online and will circulate to all subscribers with the Summer 2023 issue.
Combined we estimate a total print run in excess of 6,000 copies and a global readership of in excess of 25,000 individuals.
The report will feature the annual Debt Fund 40, editorial analysis and insight, a roundtable discussion and interviews with some of the key firms in the industry.
The report will look to uncover:
• How has the pandemic changed the role of alternative lenders in the European RE debt market?
• How will uncertain macro-economic and geopolitical conditions affect the growth of Europe’s non-bank real estate lending industry?
• How does the presence of institutional investor debt capital, as well as traditional bank capital, change the dynamics of Europe’s real estate market?
• How are the activities of alternative lenders affecting the liquidity of debt in Europe and the terms on which debt is available? What are alternative lenders’ preferred debt products in today’s market – senior, mezzanine, whole loans?
• What type of sponsors are most likely to borrow from alternative lenders in today’s market? How is the profile of alternative lenders’ sponsor clients changing? Why do sponsors opt to borrow from alternative lenders?
• In which sectors/geographies are alternative lenders particularly active today?
• What role are alternative lenders playing in the growth of sustainable lending products in Europe? Are they leading in this area, or trailing the banks?
• What are the greatest challenges and opportunities ahead for Europe’s alternative lenders?