There is not much time left to vote for the Real Estate Capital Europe Awards 2022. The deadline for voting is midnight UK time on Friday, 13 January.
Click here to cast your votes.
The 2022 awards are our biggest yet, with 37 categories this time around for banks, alternative lenders, borrowers and advisers to contest. Included for the first time are dedicated sector categories and our first award recognising social impact financing.
For the first time, firms can win awards in the following categories:
- Lender of the Year – Offices: Europe
- Lender of the Year – Logistics: Europe
- Lender of the Year – Retail: Europe
- Lender of the Year – Residential: Europe
- Social Impact Lender of the Year: Europe
There is no doubt 2022 has been a difficult year for the European property lending industry. Inflation, rising rates and uncertainty about future real estate values combined to make doing business challenging. However, the 37 shortlists demonstrate that plenty of organisations continued to transact during a tough year.
Now is your opportunity to recognise the industry’s best.
Once again, here are the voting rules:
- You may only vote once per category.
- You may not vote for yourself or your own firm.
- You are not required to vote in all categories – simply vote in those that are of interest to you.
- All votes are confidential.
- Block votes will not be counted.
Congratulations to all the finalists, and don’t delay on voting for the winners!