The polls are now open for you to cast your ballots for the winners of the Real Estate Capital Europe Awards 2021. After sifting through nominations and conducting independent research, our editorial team has now finalised the shortlists for the industry’s most prestigious honours.
This year’s awards cover 33 categories, and recognise the key players in the mid-market financing space and the fintech industry for the first time.
Once again, here are the voting rules:
- You may only vote once per category.
- You may not vote for yourself or your own firm.
- You are not required to vote in all categories – simply vote in those that are of interest to you.
- All votes are confidential.
- Block votes will not be counted.
- Please note the deadline for voting is midnight UK time on Friday, January 14, 2022.
Congratulations to all the finalists, and don’t delay on voting for the winners!