New lending to UK commercial property is on course for its highest annual volume since 2008, the latest edition of De Montfort’s bi-annual report on the sector has shown.
- 2016 Forecasts: Will debt get more expensive?
- ANALYSIS: De Montfort Report - UK CRE loan book shows first post-crisis growth
- Bill Maxted's replacement as De Montfort author announced
- De Montfort lending report's Maxted to retire next year
- De Montfort: New lending on UK CRE drops 13%
- De Montfort: New loan origination hits post-crisis high
- Lenders struggle in equity-heavy UK market – De Montfort
- New entrants lend a hand in UK debt market revival
- New lending on UK property booms
- New UK loans soar to post-crash high of £45bn