Maturing property cycles, political uncertainty and the rise of debt funds all featured at Real Estate Capital’s third Europe Finance Forum, writes Jane Roberts.
- Banks planning for the "worst case" post-Brexit says City of London policy chief
- Caerus hits first close on RE debt fund
- Country Garden raises $442m for distressed RE
- Deutsche Hypo provides €215m for Hamburg portfolio
- Omni CEO leaves as firm increases focus on lending
- One door shuts, another door opens
- Prime margins tighten in competitive UK market, says CBRE
- REC Finance Forum: Greece tipped for 2017 NPL deals
- REC Finance Forum: Lenders cautious, but the cycle isn't over
- REC Finance Forum: Opportunities open up for debt funds
- REC Finance Forum: Weight of capital "reduced significantly"
- Special Report: Leading development financings 2016
- UK CRE values rise for first time post-Brexit