The nominations are in so it’s time to vote for the winners of the Real Estate Capital Awards 2020.
This is where you come in. Our ruminations as to which organisations, deals and fundraises should make it on to our annual awards shortlists have intensified over the past few weeks, aided by the 2020 highlights that so many of you submitted (and for which we are very grateful). But now it’s time for you to tell us what you think by taking a little time out to register your votes here.
You have until midnight, UK time on Friday 8 January 2021 to cast your votes.
The rules of engagement are simple, and you will be reminded of them again prior to voting:
- You may only vote once per category
- You may not vote for your own firm, deal or fundraise
- You are not required to vote in all categories, but we encourage you to make a selection in as many as possible
- All votes are confidential
- Block votes will not be counted
- You need to leave a company email address and agree to the survey terms and conditions for your votes to be eligible
- Personal email addresses, such as Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo! addresses, will not be counted
It has been a difficult year for many in real estate finance and for the world at large. No doubt, votes will be cast with this context in mind. Despite the turmoil caused by covid-19, real estate financing deals have continued to be done in Europe. Across our 33 categories, we recognise those that made them happen.
So, without more ado, it is time to get voting!