If you think your organisation, or another industry player, deserves to be shortlisted for one of Real Estate Capital’s 2018 awards, you have one week to let us know.
The deadline for nominations is midnight on Wednesday 28 November. Thank you to those who have already made submissions. To the rest of you, please click on our form to make your nomination.
The fifth edition of our annual awards will celebrate the outstanding organisations from Europe’s real estate finance market. Our awards are totally independent – with no sponsorship or panel of judges, the industry decides the winner in each category.
This year, 22 categories are up for grabs. In the process to determine impartial shortlists – which will feature four candidates and a fifth, blank option for firms not nominated for each category – we will be analysing your submissions, canvassing opinion from senior industry players and conducting in-depth discussions within the editorial team. Submissions are not a prerequisite and do not guarantee inclusion.
Real Estate Capital will be back in touch to let you know where to register your votes. Polling will be open in early December and the winners will be announced next March.
The categories are:
1. Bank lender of the year
2. Insurance company lender of the year
3. Senior debt fund lender of the year
4. High-yield debt fund lender of the year
5. Lender of the year in the UK and Ireland
6. Lender of the year in Germany
7. Lender of the year in France
8. Lender of the year in Southern Europe
9. Lender of the year in the Benelux
10. Lender of the year in the Nordics
11. Lender of the year in Central and Eastern Europe
12. Syndication team of the year
13. Financing deal of the year – investment
14. Financing deal of the year – development
15. Borrower finance team of the year – fund manager
16. Borrower finance team of the year – REIT
17. Debt advisor of the year in the UK and Ireland
18. Debt advisor of the year in Continental Europe
19. Loan servicer of the year
20. Loan portfolio seller of the year
21. Loan portfolio buyer of the year
22. Sustainable finance provider of the year