Time is running out to make your nominations for Real Estate Capital’s 2018 awards. If you think your organisation, or another firm, deserves to be in contention for our annual awards, you have until midnight tonight to let us know.
Thank you to those who have already made submissions. To the rest of you, please click on our form to make your nomination.
This year, 22 categories are up for grabs. In the process to determine impartial shortlists – which will feature four candidates and a fifth, blank option for firms not nominated for each category – we will be analysing your submissions, canvassing opinion from senior industry players and conducting in-depth discussions within the editorial team. Submissions are not a prerequisite and do not guarantee inclusion.
Real Estate Capital will be back in touch to let you know where to register your votes. Polling will open in early December and the winners will be announced next March.
The categories are:
1. Bank lender of the year
2. Insurance company lender of the year
3. Senior debt fund lender of the year
4. High-yield debt fund lender of the year
5. Lender of the year in the UK and Ireland
6. Lender of the year in Germany
7. Lender of the year in France
8. Lender of the year in Southern Europe
9. Lender of the year in the Benelux
10. Lender of the year in the Nordics
11. Lender of the year in Central and Eastern Europe
12. Syndication team of the year
13. Financing deal of the year – investment
14. Financing deal of the year – development
15. Borrower finance team of the year – fund manager
16. Borrower finance team of the year – REIT
17. Debt advisor of the year in the UK and Ireland
18. Debt advisor of the year in Continental Europe
19. Loan servicer of the year
20. Loan portfolio seller of the year
21. Loan portfolio buyer of the year
22. Sustainable finance provider of the year