Given their wafer-thin lending margins, it remains a mystery to many in the real estate industry how the country’s property bankers turn a profit. Lauren Parr asks the question.
- Aareal boosts margins through US new business
- ADO Properties raises €400m through bond issue
- Berlin Hyp loan volumes rise despite 'fierce competition'
- Deutsche Hypo names head of new Berlin office
- Deutsche Hypo to resume Spanish lending
- Five EXPO takeaways
- German banks face difficult foreign policy decisions
- Helaba finances Harbor’s London office purchase
- Helaba’s lending drops amid ‘challenging’ conditions
- LBBW targets growth in Canada and France
- MünchenerHyp re-enters US market
- MünchenerHyp sees strong uptick in new CRE business
- Pbb provides €64m loan for Polish shopping centre
- The state of German CRE lending: five crucial issues