The session will take place on 11 September at the headquarters on Addleshaw Goddard in the City of London, 60 Chiswell Street, EC2 4AG.
Aimed at borrowers and lenders in real estate it will:
– Compare and contrast European and British macro environments and the repercussions for hedging decisions.
– Consider what interest rates might do and how that may impact hedging decisions.
– Highlight the different concerns of borrowers and lenders and the options for addressing them.
– Explore whether longer term loans automatically go with fixed rates
– Provide insight into the decisions that are made and the impact on the underlying loans
– Outline the benefits of a good interest rate hedging strategy
A panel discussion and question/answer session will include input from:
– Mark Battistoni, director, Chatham Financial Europe (moderator)
– Katie O’Neill, commercial real estate – EMEA, Deutsche Bank
– Kerry Noonan, associate director, asset financing, Europa Capital Partners
– Christoph Wagner, director – debt strategies, TIAA Henderson Real Estate
The schedule is:
17:30 – 18:00 Registration
18:00 – 19:15 Introduction/Panel discussion/Q&A
Networking drinks will follow.
The event is CPD accredited. Register here.